Citizens’ Climate Lobby is a national, non-partisan, grassroots advocacy organization focused on national policies to address climate change. In order to generate the political will necessary for passage of our Carbon Fee and Dividend proposal we train and support volunteers to engage elected officials, the media and the public.
There is no organization more focused and more influential, working on legislation to address climate change, than CCL.
Want to know more about CCL?
- Join our weekly Introductory Call, held every Wednesday at 8pm ET. A member of the staff explains the background of CCL, how Carbon Fee & Dividend works, and what CCL volunteers do. Callers can ask questions. Sign up for the call here, or just dial in any Wednesday at 8pm (1-866-642-1665, passcode 440699#).
- Watch our videos.
- Visit the national CCL website, citizensclimatelobby.org.
- Check out the CCL YouTube channel and podcast channel.
- Follow CCL on Facebook and Twitter.
- Contact the Ann Arbor chapter: email@example.com